Monday, November 19, 2007

Stones Throw Holiday Album



Not that I don't blog about this label enough, but Peanut Butter Wolf and the fine folks at Stones Throw Records have been busy diggin' those crates once again. They're putting out a new album, just in time for the holidays. After releasing the sports-inspired B-Ball Zombie War, they have yet another compilation in store for you all, which contains a mix of old-school Hip-Hop, soul, techno, and more. The Peanut Butter Wolf Badd Santa CD is currently being sold exclusively at retail chain, Urban Outfitters.

The track listing includes the likes of Stones Throw artists such as Baron Zen and James Pants, as well as classic yet somewhat obscure Hip-Hop and soul artists. It even has a cut from the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack. Not to mention, if you get your hands on the CD, you can be entered in a contest to win an ipod of Stones Throw music and an Urban Outfitters giftcard. I would be totally on that, except for the fact that I already have an ipod of Stones Throw music, and I'm not really craving stuff from UO (bargains there are not exactly plentiful). But nonetheless, it's a cool stocking stuffer, no?

No comments: