i work at a non-profit photography-related events place called the Lucie Foundation. That's a flyer for one of our events at the bottom of my blog.
p.s. I only passed through that part of Melrose because I had stuff to do at the Pacific Design Center. Most of the time, I don't go past La Brea.
yeah, i was lying on randy's couch for a while and i wasn't feeling tired, so i left without telling anybody.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i work at a non-profit photography-related events place called the Lucie Foundation. That's a flyer for one of our events at the bottom of my blog.
p.s. I only passed through that part of Melrose because I had stuff to do at the Pacific Design Center. Most of the time, I don't go past La Brea.
yeah, i was lying on randy's couch for a while and i wasn't feeling tired, so i left without telling anybody.
Post a Comment