Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sweet Talk and Tours with Jessie Ware

At the height of her debut album's popularity, Jessie Ware is hitting the tour bus and heading to LA and SF!

The U.K. songstress will be stopping by Amoeba Records for a free in-store show en route to the El Rey stop of her U.S. Tour in Los Angeles.

After the LA gig, she'll be playing a show at San Francisco's Rickshaw Stop.

The LA show is sold out, but if you're down with the recent wave of eclectic and modern R&B music, and you haven't checked out Devotion yet, I highly suggest you do. In the mean time, check out Ware's latest music video for the single, "Sweet Talk." It's absolutely adorable.

6 comments:

rufuku said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rufuku said...

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH COOL MUSIC TASTE.

- Ry from Orisue

sash. said...

I'm really not that cool. I'm just a music-loving citizen like yourself!

Thanks for stopping by. Few people read my (scant) amount of posts, but I'm hoping to write more this month (and maybe even resurrect the old radio show if time permits) :)

rufuku said...

What radio show was it?

sash. said...

It was called Fresh Cuts Radio on KUCI 88.9FM in Orange County (based out of UC Irvine).

It ran for a few years (one of just a handful of hip-hop shows at the time). I also brought it to UCSD for awhile, but it never really caught on because they have no FM frequency at their station : p

RichRichRich said...

Sash,

Your taste in music is outstanding and I dig the way you write. Great blog. With that said, would you be interested in being a contributing writer for Orisue? If you'd like, we can discuss further. My e-mail is Reach@Orisue.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.